9.13.2012

{Home Tour Friday} - Toddler Room

Way back in June, I promised to share pictures of A's nursery-turned-toddler-room. The pictures included in his nursery post were taken before we went to the hospital... meaning we didn't know if we would be coming home with a little baby boy or baby girl!

Over the last year and a half, we've added some small touches to make it a room for a little boy, and I really love how it's turned out!

view from the hallway
view from doorway
mr. monkey & C's childhood rocking chair
view from the chair

Here are some more detail shots that our wonderful photographer, Bryan Avigne, took back in April.

favorite quote
Zoey the Zebra & A's first baseball glove
meaningful photos & leftover birthday party decorations
itty bitty baby shoes
books in vintage herb crate
knit hockey skates used in A's newborn pictures


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with
Savvy Southern Style
Live Laugh Rowe 
A Bowl Full of Lemons

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love the book boxes! And the sign about his crib....and the quote on the doorknob....and Liam has the same pair of little blue shoes (that obviously don't fit anymore...so sad). I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun details! You guys have definitely added lots of adorable touches. I am sure A loves his room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to come do my 2 year old's room just. like. that. I love it!

    Bobi
    http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!