9.18.2012

Our Fall Table

I love everything about fall. The temperatures, the foliage, apple cider and pumpkin pie. Love it all!

I'm so excited to be participating in the Fall Link Party with some of my favorite bloggers. Today, The Lettered Cottage is featuring Fall Table Decorating Ideas. Layla is seriously one of the most talented bloggers out there... just take a look at this table she decorated for fall!

via

So perfect - simple, classic, and blue! Love all of it.

I don't go all out with decorating our dining room table. We don't use it all that often, and I like to save the fun touches for when we are having guests over. For those special occasions, I'll add flowers and light the candles, and add some small pumpkins at each place setting. In the meantime though, I keep it simple with fall place mats, brown striped napkins and our rattan chargers.




There are so many amazingly creative people sharing their fall tables on the Lettered Cottage, and I'm already looking forward to the rest of the Autumn Link Parties in the next few weeks.

Happy Wednesday!


The Lettered Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!